- 1/4 Cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 Cup sliced Bobalu strawberries
- 1 Cup halved cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 Cup mini mozzarella balls
- 1 ripe avocado pitted and diced
- 1/3 Cup loosely packed basil torn or chopped
- Extra-virgin olive oil for drizzling
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a small saucepan, bring the balsamic vinegar to a high simmer over medium heat. Stir, then reduce the heat to low and simmer until the vinegar has thickened and reduced by half, 8 to 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
Place the strawberries, tomatoes, mozzarella, avocado, and basil in a shallow bowl or platter. Drizzle with olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper. Gently toss. Drizzle with reduced balsamic. Enjoy!